Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Finally an update!

I hope this finds everyone well. Enjoy the new pictures!!


Daddy having fun with all the kids and their cousin Bridget! Yes, thats our 173lb dog - Wilbur!They beg him to pull them around and love it! What memories.


Sophia jamming on the guitar!
Posing with her new haircut!
That's my girl!!

Ethan wearing his new hunting shirt & hat from Grandpa!

I think we have a hockey player on our hands!
He had a blast skiing around the yard. Those are my old ski's & poles!!
Madeline enjoying her new canopy/netting from Grandma Britz!


Look who is growing up - too cute!

Yep, this is me. Since I am always taking the pictures and never seem to be in any.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable family! Looks like you guys MAKE fun in the winter! You totally made me LOL with the picture of you...so true! Have a great week! Love, Jessica

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics Kelli!!!

Love Gina

Anonymous said...

Glad to see everyone is well! Spring will come your way soon! :o) Amanda

Anonymous said...

Great update Kelly. Nice to see the mom too.

JoAnn