Sunday, January 18, 2009

Finally an update!!!

Hey Everyone!!
We finally got rid of our Satellite internet and have moved into the real world with Embarq! I can now upload pictures about 100 times faster...no kidding. Thanks for encouraging me to try again mom!! I hope this finds everyone well. Enjoy the pictures!


Ethan's skating class!
I'm touching my toes!!

I see you taking my picture mom!


Ethan's fan club!


Ethan & Sophia taking care of Noodle (preschool's class elephant) for the weekend!


Ethan got Noodle ready to go outside and play!

Mini golf at Big Bear in Chaska!
My sassy girl!
Dad - it went in!!



Totally Dave!







Where did it go!!


Hi Mom!

Madeline got a hole-in-one and won a Free Round! Yeah Maddi!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics. Really enjoyed them. Keep posting.

Anonymous said...

Looks like tons of fun!!! Love you guys! Gina Mae